SIS offers three software packages to accurately address your facility’s specific functionality needs. All packages include our perioperative-focused capabilities, fixed-fee best practices implementation with role-based training, and standard interfaces for smooth interoperability with your other hospital systems.
SIS Base Surgery
A cost effective solution for improving your organization’s operating room information flow and patient care management. The solution offers:
- Intelligent surgical scheduling including integrated Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) scheduling
- Complete nursing documentation automation from preadmission, PreOp, IntraOp and PostOp
- Perioperative-focused analytics that support documentation improvement programs, reporting quality metrics and optimization efforts
- Accurately capture all surgical charges as a by-product of documentation with integrated rules-based charging
- Fast perioperative best practices implementation and role-based training
SIS Advanced Periop
Improve information management and workflow through the entire perioperative setting, including anesthesia. SIS Advanced Periop offers all of the SIS Base Surgery capabilities, as well as additional functionality with:
- Web-based case request to facilitate surgeon office scheduling
- An intuitive anesthesia information management system (AIMS), including anesthesia-specific analytics
- Patient tracking and communication display capabilities
SIS Complete Periop
A comprehensive perioperative solution, supporting your facility’s efforts to achieve the highest level of care quality, resource utilization, and financial performance improvements. SIS Complete Periop provides all of the SIS Base Surgery and the SIS Advanced Periop capabilities, as well as additional functionality with:
- An in-room and mobile dashboard for surgical suite communications
- A fully integrated tissue management and tracking module
This EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Surgical Information Systems, 12/2/2013, SIS v5.1, Criteria Certified (Inpatient) 170.314(a)( 3-5, 11-13, 17); 170.314(d)(1, 5, 6); 170.314(g)(1, 4), Criteria Certified (Ambulatory) 170.314(a)( 3-5, 11-13); 170.314(d)(1, 5, 6); 170.314(g)(1, 4), Certification ID Number (Inpatient) 12022013-2315-5, Certification ID Number (Ambulatory) 12022013-2314-5, No Clinical Quality Measures tested, No additional software used. Support for integration of this certified product-version with other ONC certified systems may require additional one-time costs.
What is HFMA’s Peer Review Program?
The Peer Review Program is a way for HFMA members to identify what products/services their peers are using to deliver organizational savings and performance improvements.
*HFMA staff and volunteers determined that SIS Analytics has met specific criteria developed under the HFMA Peer Review Process. HFMA does not endorse or guarantee the use of this product.